We provide you with help when you need it.
Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm
Saturday and Sunday by Appointment only. After hours rates apply.
Learn about our various service options
Additional Services We Offer:
1. Ultraviolet Coil Irradiation UV Lamp Kit: This U/V Lamp is designed to be installed in the blower section of the air handler to prevent the growth of MOLD /BIOLOGICAL GROWTH on all surfaces of the air handler section. The bulb lasts between 1-2 years. The most common area to have mold is in the air handler area due to cold temperatures from the evaporator and condensate pan. The bulb helps prevent the growth of mold in these areas and protect the air you breathe.
2. Reme Halo Whole House Air Purification System: This system installs into the units main supply air trunk dispersing Hydrogen Peroxide into the entire home ventilation system treating every room and surface it encounters. It destroys Mold spores, Bacteria, Viruses, Fungi, VOC’s, Odors, Smoke, Etc. It has also been proven to reduce allergens such as pollen, mole spores, dander, and dust. Pet odors, carpet smells, and food smells such as fish are also minimized. These lamps are used in government facilities and hospitals to clean and sterilize the air safely.
They are also used to prevent sick building syndrome and make a safe living space for your home and office. The bulb needs replacement every 2 years. 100% American Made Product.
3. Media Filter Cabinet: Extend the life of your new A/C by reducing the prevalence of dust and other airborne particles throughout the entire system. This replaces the need for all other filters in your home. Enjoy cleaner, healthier indoor air and save money and time by reducing the number of filters needed. These filters require changing every 6 months to a year depending on your home.
4. WI-FI Thermostat Upgrade: Reduce energy costs by upgrading to one of many different WI-FI thermostat options. Adjust the temperature whether you are home or away using your smart device. We offer: basic, touchscreen, Ecobee, NEST, Alexa, dehumidification, and more.
5. New Garage/Attic access door with pull down stairs: Measured and installed to each specific application.
6. Whole House Dehumidifier: Extracts the right amount of moisture from your home to help prevent health problems due to high humidity issues.
7. ERV (Energy Recovery Ventilation Unit): Preconditions the incoming outdoor ventilation air. Ideal for homes in warmer climates with mild winters.
8. Zone Control: Heating and cooling system that uses dampers to regulate and redirect air to specific areas of the home Increases comfort and efficiency.