- Site Surveys with detailed reports, pictures, and recommendations
- Specialty Controls
- Code compliant installations
- Modifications/Design work
- Efficiency Consultations
Our team provides commercial cooling, heating, and refrigeration, making us a one-stop-shop for all your commercial HVAC-R needs. We offer installation, repairs, and maintenance of split systems, package units, roof top units, coolers, freezers, reach in coolers, ice machines, and more. With cost-effective site surveys documenting the condition of your equipment and a prioritized list of recommendations, it is easy to budget for those upcoming repairs and replacements. Our staff is salary-based, so there is no risk of being sold something you do not need because our sales are not commission-based. We pride ourselves on offering honest, timely, and cost-effective solutions to keep your business running with minimal downtime.
We provide solutions for every application using optimal efficiency equipment. No two spaces are the same, making it important to be sure the sizing and installation result in reliable performance and comfort. It is our goal to make a job feel seamless from start to finish. Commercial installations meet or exceed county and state requirements. Our exceptional communication, fast response times, and knowledgeable technicians result in happy customers. We take care of all the permitting and warranty registration needs for every job. Simply put, WE CARE which results in building long-term relationships.
Proficient Air Commercial Maintenance Contract Options:
- Maintenance program tailored specifically to each location/equipment need.
- Service Frequency options: Bi-annual, Quarterly, or special request.
- Equipment services available:
- Air Filter Service
- HEPA Filter Service
- Building Automation
- Vacuum System
- Water Treatment
- Air Cooled Chillers
- Commercial Kitchen Refrigeration
- Ice Machines
- Chilled Water Pumps
- Condenser Water Pumps
- Detailed reports with pictures provided for each service.
- Equipment Maintenance includes: oil all motors, grease all bearings, check all functions, pressures, temperatures, amps/ohms, check all electrical wiring and connections, check alignment on pulleys.
- Air Filter changes at the frequency recommended or requested.
- Belts: One belt change per piece of equipment per year included in the contract.
- Evaporator/Condenser Coil Cleanings: One (1) Evaporator and (1) Condenser coil cleaning per unit included per year.
- Drain Line/P-Trap Cleanings/Drain Pan Treatment: Treatment of the drain lines at each service.
- Automatic renewal of annual contracts if desired.
- NET 30 on all repairs and services provided for contracted customers.
- Discounted Contracted Labor Rates
- Ability to set up NTE (Not To Exceed) on account to limit equipment downtime.
G & D Process Chillers for breweries
Maintenance and Service
Factory-approved service provider for the Tampa Bay Area